The SP-445 film processing system:
- Process up to four sheets of 4x5 film at a time.
- Uses only 16 oz (475ml) of solution
- Daylight safe
- Fills and drains fast
- Inversion agitation, Stand development or anything in-between
- Built-in liquid level indicators
- Easy use of a thermometer during processing
- Rugged ABS plastic
- Industry standard O-ring seal
- Set includes: tank, lid, two film holders (New design, Rev 4), baffle set, two caps and O-ring
Why Rev 4? Here's the backstory:
We've been fighting production problems with the current design of the film holders (rev 3). The “thinness” of the plastic causes some of them to warp when ejected from the mold. While they were better than Rev 2, we were still having to discard way too many parts!
Taking one of the lessons learned while testing the SP-8x10+ tray system, we've added texture to the face of the holders (see photos). The texture breaks the surface tension and keeps the film from sticking while letting us to increase the base thickness, eliminating our warping problem.
... wanted to take a moment and let you know how completely thrilled I am
with your product. Your instructions were perfect, the tank is fantastic and
couldn't be easier to use, and each of my negatives were outstanding. ... In all
likelihood, I will pick up a second tank so I can develop a second set of negatives
at the same time. - Roy
Note: shipping in the US runs about $9 (Priority Mail); overseas typically $23 (1st class international mail)
Here's a short video: Intro to SP-445
Use your Credit card or Paypal! All credit card payments are securely processed by Shopify! Stearman Press never has access to your banking information.